Restaurant City Ghost Town
Hello Lewisca here. Welcome to Restaurant City Ghost Town.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello Lewisca here. Welcome to Restaurant City Ghost Town.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Cooks! Welcome to RC Ghost town.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What theme do YOU want to see?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What theme do YOU want to see? Empty What theme do YOU want to see? Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:58 pm

Tommy Smith

Tommy Smith
Welcoming Committee
Welcoming Committee

Hello Restaurant City Fans !!!

I'm asking for some suggestions on themes you would like to see come to Restaurant City to pass on to the main forum!

To keep this in order and easy to track please keep all feedback to one post and provide the following information :
1) put the type of theme you would like to see
2) any relevant item suggestions for this theme
3) a small detailed description of your suggested them

Please keep out the idol chit chat so we can assure everyones theme suggestions are read. If you agree with a theme mentioned please quote the original post and add any information you would like to it!

SUGGESTED IDEAS:

Pokemon Theme
Technology Week Theme
Electronic Cafe Theme

Last edited by Tommy Smith on Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total

2What theme do YOU want to see? Empty Re: What theme do YOU want to see? Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:55 pm

Raven Kelly

Raven Kelly
Larvae Cook
Larvae Cook

They probably wouldn't be able to do this because of copyright issues but it would be neat to have a Pokemon theme! I could picture Pokeball beanbag chairs, Charmander wall sconces, Pikachu costumes for my staff, wallpapers like the Veridian forest with various Pokemon who would live in the habitat incorporated into it (flying by, peeking around trees, etc) and Pokemon Stadium, a big Gyrados water fountain, a Team Rocket statue. Maybe they could have a Diglett floor tile like the water magic tile that transforms from a solid piece of ground to a Diglett popping up out of it and then going back down. There could even be Pokemon-related dishes, like Teriyaki Magicarp, Oddish Sandwich, etc. For functional items, it would be cute to have a singing Jigglypuff arcade and an Angry Jigglypuff statue that when put in your restaurant, causes grafitti to appear on the faces of your customers.

3What theme do YOU want to see? Empty Re: What theme do YOU want to see? Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:01 am

Tommy Smith

Tommy Smith
Welcoming Committee
Welcoming Committee

Wow! Great idea! Reminds me of my splendid childhood. Razz Keep those ideas pouring in!

4What theme do YOU want to see? Empty Re: What theme do YOU want to see? Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:20 am

AutoRobot

AutoRobot

Raven Kelly wrote:They probably wouldn't be able to do this because of copyright issues but it would be neat to have a Pokemon theme! I could picture Pokeball beanbag chairs, Charmander wall sconces, Pikachu costumes for my staff, wallpapers like the Veridian forest with various Pokemon who would live in the habitat incorporated into it (flying by, peeking around trees, etc) and Pokemon Stadium, a big Gyrados water fountain, a Team Rocket statue. Maybe they could have a Diglett floor tile like the water magic tile that transforms from a solid piece of ground to a Diglett popping up out of it and then going back down. There could even be Pokemon-related dishes, like Teriyaki Magicarp, Oddish Sandwich, etc. For functional items, it would be cute to have a singing Jigglypuff arcade and an Angry Jigglypuff statue that when put in your restaurant, causes grafitti to appear on the faces of your customers.

Awesome theme. but those recipe's sound evil, those poor Pokemon are getting tortured

5What theme do YOU want to see? Empty Re: What theme do YOU want to see? Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:50 am

Raven Kelly

Raven Kelly
Larvae Cook
Larvae Cook

The food items could be made to look like Pokemon but not actually use them as part of the recipe, like how goldfish crackers don't really contain goldfish.

We could have more Pokemon friendly menu items, like Nurse Joy's Rejuvenation Potion, Squirtle Soup with oyster crackers shaped liked Squirtles, or Mt. Moon Marshmallows.

I almost forgot some items I wanted for the outside of the building. It would be neat to have a giant Snorlax, a Pokemon Center entrance sign, and a flying Mew that drifts around outside your restaurant, disappearing and reappearing.

6What theme do YOU want to see? Empty Re: What theme do YOU want to see? Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:31 am

Tommy Smith

Tommy Smith
Welcoming Committee
Welcoming Committee

Wow!! It's nice to have such creative ideas flowing!! Thanks for contributing, I have added your contribution to the first post!

7What theme do YOU want to see? Empty Re: What theme do YOU want to see? Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:45 pm

Tommy Smith

Tommy Smith
Welcoming Committee
Welcoming Committee

Hey Guys!

What theme do YOU want to see? Occupy10

There could also be a "Occupy Restaurant City" Week! Based on the recent Occupy Wall Street protests, this week is about Maggie and Tommy starting a rebellion against Restaurant City and how they protested to reduce the cost of ingredients and decorations~! clap2 clap2 clap2

If you think this idea is good, press the "+" sign beside this post! Thanks!

nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan

8What theme do YOU want to see? Empty Re: What theme do YOU want to see? Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:36 am

Firegold Flames 2

Firegold Flames 2
Fish Egg Cook
Fish Egg Cook

i making a brief details about what theme i want to see

* and bold - already done !

1. Chinese operas /Korean shows* (which adults familiar with like condo hero and Dong yi)
-but my guessing is will never implented

2 Buffet theme

3 . kids special theme

4 Raspberry and honey farm theme (you can grow/harvest raspberry and honey in this theme)

5 Growing Asperagus theme (you can grow/harvest asperagus in this theme)

6 beauty pageants

7 Idols theme week (Singing,dancing,etc)

8 Anime & cartoon week, eg pokemon

(Q1)-might need time to think about items

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum