Restaurant City Ghost Town
Hello Lewisca here. Welcome to Restaurant City Ghost Town.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello Lewisca here. Welcome to Restaurant City Ghost Town.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Cooks! Welcome to RC Ghost town.

You are not connected. Please login or register

RC is shutting down. Now what?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RC is shutting down. Now what? Empty RC is shutting down. Now what? Sat May 05, 2012 5:31 pm

Lewisca

Lewisca
Founder
Founder

Never in my life do I expect RC to shut down that early (29 June). I was expecting they might shut down Monopoly Millionaires first. Just look at the number of players they have. Bleh! pfft

Anyway, since there is no more RC game, that means there will be alot of changes in my forum also. For example, I think I will delete my ROTM forum, the trading forum, etc. I will also have to delete some of the job positions such as Reviewer and Safe Trade Referee. OR should I still keep it? What do you think?

If you have any suggestion please don't hesitate and pass me your feedback in the feedback forum or this thread.

With Love,
Lewisca kiss

https://rcghosttown.forumms.net

2RC is shutting down. Now what? Empty Re: RC is shutting down. Now what? Sat May 05, 2012 8:28 pm

Firegold Flames 2

Firegold Flames 2
Fish Egg Cook
Fish Egg Cook

There is a change in my blog too Crying or Very sad Razz

3RC is shutting down. Now what? Empty Re: RC is shutting down. Now what? Mon May 07, 2012 10:45 pm

fungi

fungi
Larvae Cook
Larvae Cook

oh well Alice, why don't you just make this forum to be RW's forum? (?)

4RC is shutting down. Now what? Empty Re: RC is shutting down. Now what? Tue May 08, 2012 1:29 pm

Lewisca

Lewisca
Founder
Founder

Restaurant World? It does not even exist yet.

https://rcghosttown.forumms.net

5RC is shutting down. Now what? Empty Re: RC is shutting down. Now what? Fri May 11, 2012 12:05 am

Raven Kelly

Raven Kelly
Larvae Cook
Larvae Cook

I say we all get drunk and assemble at EA's corporate office and pelt them with eggs and rotten produce to protest Restaurant City closing.

Maybe you could make this a tribute forum for Restaurant City's past, or change direction and make it a forum to discuss Facebook games in general so those of us who met in RC can keep in touch.

6RC is shutting down. Now what? Empty Re: RC is shutting down. Now what? Mon May 14, 2012 10:40 pm

fungi

fungi
Larvae Cook
Larvae Cook

anyway... seems EA is going to delete ALL the old PF games though
see the monopoly game one? isn't that game is way more losing customers than RC, but EA's still did not delete that game? well, maybe it's because it's EA who make it, not PF, eh?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum