Restaurant City Ghost Town
Hello Lewisca here. Welcome to Restaurant City Ghost Town.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello Lewisca here. Welcome to Restaurant City Ghost Town.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Cooks! Welcome to RC Ghost town.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Multi Quote?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Multi Quote? Empty Multi Quote? Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:03 pm

Willrox97

Larvae Cook
Larvae Cook

Is it working for everyone else? Because when I do multi quote it only quotes one of them...? nyan

2Multi Quote? Empty Re: Multi Quote? Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:20 pm

Raven Kelly

Raven Kelly
Larvae Cook
Larvae Cook

I looked this up by following the Free forum support link at the bottom of the forum and searching for the topic "multiquote".

To multiquote, click the multiquote button on al the posts you wish to quote and then click the post reply button, and you'll be taken to the reply page, and the text box will include all the quoted posts.

I tried it several times and it does work.

3Multi Quote? Empty Re: Multi Quote? Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:30 pm

Lewisca

Lewisca
Founder
Founder

It is different from the Official RC Forum. After you have clicked multi-quotes you click REPLY button. NOT QUOTE button. I tried it with my fake account and it workds fine.

https://rcghosttown.forumms.net

4Multi Quote? Empty Re: Multi Quote? Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:00 pm

Willrox97

Larvae Cook
Larvae Cook

Raven Kelly wrote:I looked this up by following the Free forum support link at the bottom of the forum and searching for the topic "multiquote".

To multiquote, click the multiquote button on al the posts you wish to quote and then click the post reply button, and you'll be taken to the reply page, and the text box will include all the quoted posts.

I tried it several times and it does work.

Lewisca wrote:It is different from the Official RC Forum. After you have clicked multi-quotes you click REPLY button. NOT QUOTE button. I tried it with my fake account and it workds fine.

Yay it works! :ohyeah:

Thanks cheering cheering cheering

closed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum