Restaurant City Ghost Town
Hello Lewisca here. Welcome to Restaurant City Ghost Town.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello Lewisca here. Welcome to Restaurant City Ghost Town.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Cooks! Welcome to RC Ghost town.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who are these mysterious members?

+3
Tommy Smith
Raven Kelly
Lewisca
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who are these mysterious members? Empty Who are these mysterious members? Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:22 am

Lewisca

Lewisca
Founder
Founder

I just want to inform everybody that The Illusionist, casualgamer, stalwartspirit and rtypemuseum are all myself. I used them for testing out my forum only. SO JUST IGNORE THEM! But they seems very real don't they? Haha... lmao

Regards,
Lewisca

https://rcghosttown.forumms.net

2Who are these mysterious members? Empty Re: Who are these mysterious members? Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:44 am

Raven Kelly

Raven Kelly
Larvae Cook
Larvae Cook

All of the other forum members are actually me. I wanted to pad your forum with well-known names to make it look more active and draw more new people. Hahaha!

j/k

3Who are these mysterious members? Empty Re: Who are these mysterious members? Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:26 am

Lewisca

Lewisca
Founder
Founder

Raven Kelly wrote:All of the other forum members are actually me. I wanted to pad your forum with well-known names to make it look more active and draw more new people. Hahaha!

j/k

Oh! That means my forum is doomed to be a ghost town. haha... How come so far nobody from OUTSIDE the official RC forum joined? Do you know how I can advertise this on Google or Yahoo? Help? unsure

4Who are these mysterious members? Empty Re: Who are these mysterious members? Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:42 am

Raven Kelly

Raven Kelly
Larvae Cook
Larvae Cook

I haven't had much luck advertising forums on Google and Yahoo. The only people that attracts is spammers and trolls. I would suggest using word-of-mouth. I'm sure your members have friends who haven't joined the Playfish forum for whatever reason. It's better to get members like that who are at least known by reputable members. Otherwise you might end up with people who are trying to scam other players.

5Who are these mysterious members? Empty Re: Who are these mysterious members? Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:46 am

Tommy Smith

Tommy Smith
Welcoming Committee
Welcoming Committee

And I welcomed them to the forum for you. So I'm just welcoming you all along??

6Who are these mysterious members? Empty Re: Who are these mysterious members? Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:59 am

Raven Kelly

Raven Kelly
Larvae Cook
Larvae Cook

You haven't welcomed me yet, Tommy. Nobody has. Crying or Very sad

7Who are these mysterious members? Empty Re: Who are these mysterious members? Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:03 pm

Tommy Smith

Tommy Smith
Welcoming Committee
Welcoming Committee

Hello!

Who are these mysterious members? Lc11

First of all, sorry for forgetting to welcome you.I'm Tommy from the RC Forums! Welcome to Lewisca's RC Forum! Razz

You can look for me if you are lost in any part of this forum! Thanks for registering! Very Happy You can take a look in my Art Shop or post in the suggestions thread if you like.

Tommy Smith, Welcoming Committee

8Who are these mysterious members? Empty Re: Who are these mysterious members? Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:19 pm

Firegold Flames 2

Firegold Flames 2
Fish Egg Cook
Fish Egg Cook

Tommy Smith wrote:Hello!

Who are these mysterious members? Lc11

First of all, sorry for forgetting to welcome you.I'm Tommy from the RC Forums! Welcome to Lewisca's RC Forum! Razz

You can look for me if you are lost in any part of this forum! Thanks for registering! Very Happy You can take a look in my Art Shop or post in the suggestions thread if you like.

Tommy Smith, Welcoming Committee

Hmmm are you really the Tommy Market boy ?

just curious

9Who are these mysterious members? Empty Re: Who are these mysterious members? Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:20 pm

Tommy Smith

Tommy Smith
Welcoming Committee
Welcoming Committee

Yes, I'm the one from the pf forums. I started my art shop here too!!

10Who are these mysterious members? Empty Re: Who are these mysterious members? Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:33 pm

Firegold Flames 2

Firegold Flames 2
Fish Egg Cook
Fish Egg Cook

Lewisca wrote:
Raven Kelly wrote:All of the other forum members are actually me. I wanted to pad your forum with well-known names to make it look more active and draw more new people. Hahaha!

j/k

Oh! That means my forum is doomed to be a ghost town. haha... How come so far nobody from OUTSIDE the official RC forum joined? Do you know how I can advertise this on Google or Yahoo? Help? unsure

i am so inspired by your forum so i will pass through Word of mouth .

11Who are these mysterious members? Empty Re: Who are these mysterious members? Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:52 pm

Willrox97

Larvae Cook
Larvae Cook

That explains a lot Razz
I was wondering laugh

12Who are these mysterious members? Empty Re: Who are these mysterious members? Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:53 pm

fungi

fungi
Larvae Cook
Larvae Cook

Tommy Smith wrote:Yes, I'm the one from the pf forums. I started my art shop here too!!

if you're really an official tommy from PF, you won't joining this forum Razz

13Who are these mysterious members? Empty Re: Who are these mysterious members? Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:57 pm

Tommy Smith

Tommy Smith
Welcoming Committee
Welcoming Committee

Nononono you got me wrong. I'm Tommy XD from the pf forums

14Who are these mysterious members? Empty Re: Who are these mysterious members? Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:04 pm

Willrox97

Larvae Cook
Larvae Cook

Tommy Smith wrote:Nononono you got me wrong. I'm Tommy XD from the pf forums

Silly Fungi! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

15Who are these mysterious members? Empty Re: Who are these mysterious members? Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:08 pm

Tommy Smith

Tommy Smith
Welcoming Committee
Welcoming Committee

Hahahah remember me??

16Who are these mysterious members? Empty Re: Who are these mysterious members? Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:26 pm

xXxOlivia96xXx

xXxOlivia96xXx

maybe advertise in groups Smile i'm sure they'll be interested Smile

17Who are these mysterious members? Empty Re: Who are these mysterious members? Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:58 pm

Willrox97

Larvae Cook
Larvae Cook

xXxOlivia96xXx wrote:maybe advertise in groups Smile i'm sure they'll be interested Smile

That's a good idea Smile Facebook Groups... Here we come? cheers cheers cheers

18Who are these mysterious members? Empty Re: Who are these mysterious members? Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:00 pm

Lewisca

Lewisca
Founder
Founder

I believe all of us have our own Facebook group to join. Like my Facebook group is a secret group and I had already advertised there.

19Who are these mysterious members? Empty Re: Who are these mysterious members? Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:01 pm

Willrox97

Larvae Cook
Larvae Cook

Lewisca wrote:I believe all of us have our own Facebook group to join. Like my Facebook group is a secret group and I had already advertised there.

I'm talking about ones like the 1000+ member trading ones lol!

20Who are these mysterious members? Empty Re: Who are these mysterious members? Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:02 pm

Tommy Smith

Tommy Smith
Welcoming Committee
Welcoming Committee

Hello Lewisca!

I'll also help out by advertising this forum into every single corner of Facebook!

21Who are these mysterious members? Empty Re: Who are these mysterious members? Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:26 pm

xXxOlivia96xXx

xXxOlivia96xXx

Willrox97 wrote:
Lewisca wrote:I believe all of us have our own Facebook group to join. Like my Facebook group is a secret group and I had already advertised there.

I'm talking about ones like the 1000+ member trading ones lol!

lol i only have 1 rc trading group that i joined which was yours :p

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum